Monday, September 3, 2018

Week 88: plans to bust!

This week was a really busy week! The entire week we were in multi zone conferences and had almost no time to work as we topped off Friday with meetings all day! President has been focusing a lot on obedience and always exhibits his confidence in us, his leaders. He wants the mission to get out of the rut it's in. And by the end of the day Friday’s we hit it off with a leadership council. President shared his feeling of what we can do to be better missionaries by sharing 1 Nephi 16. He spoke of our “liahona” which is the Holy Ghost and how we need to be worthy and diligent in using it. He basically gave all of us a super huge much needed pep talk. If you guys are asking if President has been checking houses he checked my house in the Santa Fe which was really clean and he hasn’t checked my house in Tizatillo yet, but don’t worry mom its clean!

The rest of Friday's meetings focused on what we can do as missionaries to have more success. President is getting really on top of missionaries being clean and finding fifteen new people to teach every week. It's a hard task for some, but Elder Owen and I are up to it! We are going to bust this week for the second to last week of this change because honestly the time here with Elder Owen has just flown by and he is all about making the most of it! We are ready to kill it these last couple of weeks and Happy 100 days left mark to me! I never thought I would make it here. It has always felt soo far away! The whole mission experience has been the best, but got to keep going and loving the people.  Love you guys! I hope you all have a fantastic week.


I bought this poncho is Ojojona.  I am going to be going there today to get some souvenirs. They have a lot of stores there that sell some really cool stuff.
This is my area.  Our house is up by the base of that hill with the radio tower. We took this picture on our way to church.
We took a crazy detour and had to scale some crazy countryside paths to get to this spot, but it was totally worth it!
This cat ran up to me, so I picked it up.  I have a rule... I love cats if they aren't mine. This one was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment