Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 90: pedal to the metal

this is Otto, he is a member in Ojojona.  He helped Elder Katashima and I out with our table activity.  We sat around and contacted people in the plaza.  Otto has no fear, and was crazy good at contacting.

This was Elder Owens last week and it went well. We worked a lot! 

On Saturday Elder Owen got to go to the temple for a sealing that one of the converts in one of his old areas had. Elder Mattison invited him because he can't go alone and Elder Owen has also served in that area. While they went to the temple I got to go to Ojojona with Elder Katashima. 

Elder Katashima and I put the pedal to the metal while we were out there. Currently Ojojona has had some trouble putting on dates so that was the focus while I was there on the interchanges. We had some really good lessons with some people they had been teaching. We had a good lesson teaching the first vision and the restoration. Then we had a very good time finding people and I think/hope they have some very good people to teach in the future. 

I'm looking forward to changes tomorrow and I don't know who my new comp with be, but all I know is that I'm staying and most of the zone is changing so I'm looking forward to having some new missionaries in the zone. I hope you guys have a good week and that you can all find the love of the Savior and the Lord's hand in your life. 

Love, Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment