Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 73: crazy contacting with Elder Hassell

So I got my new companion on Tuesday but not after Elder Vazquez said some goodbyes. This week went really well. Elder Hassell and I went crazy contacting and we’ve found some good people to teach. I am excited for the next week where we can meet with these people again. Elder Hassell also has some really good ideas about how to make the area better too. SO I’m really pumped for next week.

I was happy to hear that my cousin, Braxton opened his mission call and will be going out in July. (Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Mission!)

To be honest not a lot has happened other than our crazy contacting. Elder Hassell and I are looking forward to the next couple of weeks and can’t wait to see how everything pans out. We had some divisions with the assistants this week which is always fun and helped out a lot in our area. We are always trying to find ways to strengthen the ward and to help build the area for the new converts that come in. All in all I hope we accomplish what we set out to do so that we can leave the area of Santa Fe in Country better than we found it.

Love you guys!

Vazquez saying goodbye to Fren the baby (10 months old) and his grandma, Hermana Blanca.  She was the one who helped us make all our cool ties.
My new companion is Elder Kohlten Hassell.  He is from Gilbert, Arizona. He has about 21 months on the mission. He is not baggy, he still works really hard and I love it. (2 gringos in the tres de "meido", it's sooo much fun, so far it's been good, none of the people do or say anything.)
This 1.25 liter bottle of coke only costs 18 limps. I barely buy them here, but the members do in like all of our meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment