Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 72: Andrea and Angy were baptized!

So today we have found out changes that will be happening tomorrow. I will be staying here in la Santa Fe and I will receive Elder Hassell as my new companion, who is from Arizona. My current companion, Elder Vazquez will be going to Comoyagua to an area called Piedras Bonitas. It has been a fun two changes here with Elder Vazquez, I have honestly learned a lot from him and hope that I can learn a lot more from Elder Hassel. 

This week we did have the baptism of Andrea and Angy. It was a nice service and the two girls enjoyed making covenants with the Lord. Their mother was very happy and she loved the service. I hope that we can continue teaching her so that she has a desire to come back to church, so that the entire family can be as happy as she is right now.

I had a fun time reading the Book of Mormon. I’m now in the war chapters, I love the part where it describes Captain Moroni. I’m learning that if we strive to be more like him the powers of hell will have none over man (us). It’s just my thoughts, I know that by developing attributes like his we can become more like him which is becoming more like Christ.


Love, Elder Roberts 


Angy is 10, and Andrea is 12 they are the daughters of Kenya.
sitting with our new converts are Emma and Edwin of the Familia Osorio.  If you remember that it was they that referred to us Angy and Andrea to teach.They are a very fun and welcoming family. They have two boys, Dallin is 16 and Helam is 13. Emma is the Young Women's President here right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment