Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 79: Taco's again at the Cardoza's and my new comp

My new companion: Elder Moises Dario Contreras Soto, he is from La Cuidad de Mexico
It has been a fantastic week! Elder Contreras and I get along really well. It`s pretty crazy as he`s just getting out of the office so he doesn`t really know how to do missionary work. He has been in the office for the past six months, he`s hitting his year mark on Wednesday. We`ve already made tacos together. All of my Mexican companions always like to make tacos, and I don`t mind. I was responsible for the guacamole and it turned out good, I`m not going to lie, I think I learned from the best. 

Elder Contreras and I have been working hard to help investigators progress and schedule baptismal dates here in the area. I think this week we are going to get results. 

President Ferman is officially released and visiting his family that live in the states. President Mejia, the new mission president arrived on Saturday and we as leaders have our first meeting scheduled with him this Wednesday. I`m looking forward to meeting him.

Paola and our other investigators are still progressing and are still interested. So right now I am hoping we can find people for the future months as we have quite a few that are probably going to be baptized this month. 

Anyway, I love you guys and I hope the best for your week, remember the love that it takes to be a leader in this church as we all follow the Savior. Your leaders that are called all love and care for you and are always there to help!

Love, Elder Roberts

We made Taco's at the Cardoza's.  They love it when we made them with them with Elder Vazquez, so they invited us again. I made the guacamole.  I learn how from my Mexican companions. So far I have had 6 mission companions from Mexico.  Elder Valdetano was the first to teach me and so far the best at it.


The missionaries in Comoyagua singing "God Be with You Till We Meet Again" in goodbye to President Ferman.

the mission secretaries put this video together for President Ferman
(your favorite missionary is at 3:40-4:00👍🏼)

No comments:

Post a Comment