Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 81: Stomach issues and the baptism of Isaac and Gabriella

Baptism of Gabriella and Isaac! Gabriella is 8 and Isaac is 12, they are cousins. 
Well this week went by pretty quick not going to lie. But it was a hard one, first of all on Tuesday my companion got sick with a wicked stomach infection, so we weren´t able to really work until Thursday and even then he was still hurting so we worked slow, but we worked. Then on Friday I got sick and it was just a flu virus going around so I´m okay, not great but, I´m feeling better. 

On Saturday we had Isaac´s baptism and it went well. He was baptized with his cousin Gabriella who is 8 years old. We have been working on activating her family and they´ve been doing good, other than that not a whole lot happened. 

While my companion was sick we did some divisions with the missionaries in Mercedes. I left with them to fill some of their visits and they helped us go to ours. It was a big help for Blanca´s and Paola´s progress. This week was a good  one, I just don´t have much to write about because we were sick most of the week. 

I hope you  all have a good week and enjoy the new champions of the World Cup! I heard all about Croatia´s loss and Frances win on Sunday, it was all the talk in church. I know you are happy dad! 
Love you guys!

Allan (guy in white), Isaac's dad is Karen's (lady in black) cousin.
It was fun teaching Isaac the lessons.  He is kind of funny because he was just so open to everything we were teaching.  We taught of the word of wisdom and told him no coffee and the entire house is now not drinking coffee. His mom and dad didn't drink coffee but the rest of the family did and he got them all to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment