Monday, September 24, 2018

Week 91: sprint to the finish - new comp, same area


My new comp- Elder Levi Nahuel Arzac from Houston, Texas.  He's a hard worker and has 11 months. I feel like I will learn a ton from him in my last weeks... it's like conditioning in baseball, sprint to the finish and finish strong!
SO this past week was changes and I got a new companion. My new companion is Elder Levi Nahuel Arzac.  He has 11 months on his mission and we both want to work really hard.  I've been looking forward to picking up the zone a little bit and from what I've been hearing is that Elder Arzac may be the missionary that I finish my mission with.

We had a really good week. We will probably be having 2 baptisms this Friday. We also had 3 new people go to church for the first time on Sunday, and they loved it! The Lord is helping us with the zona Loarque and showing the people that He can work miracles out here. 

We have a family who has been going regularly, they are the family Martinez. There are five of them and they have gone 3 straight Sundays! SUPER COOL. They love the church and I think they will keep going. We have challenged them to baptism, they just want to have a little more of preparation. Then there is Margarita Angelo, and Margarita. The first Margarita is the grandma and she is really into the church which is a big blessing. It isn't normally that way, it normally takes a little more work, but she is really into it. I am excited for what I hope will become of them.

I hope you all can have a good week and that I have more to write next week!


Love, Elder Roberts  

I'm baggy- it expires after I'm home!
He likes biscuits, is really fun. I'm going to learn a ton from him. He's cool.

This is a new missionary I met at changes. He is from Idaho Falls, Idaho.  Elder Maughan just arrived last week and said that he and his parents have been reading my blog.  My mom says that there is a Facebook group that was just started in August that is current and has a lot of conversations and questions that are answered by missionary parents that have sons and daughters currently serving in the Comayaguela mission. The Facebook link is below...  she wishes there would have been something like this 2 years ago when I opened my mission call.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/277186046214692/
once accepted to the group introduce yourself by posting a picture of your missionary with the mission reporting date and where you are from etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment