Monday, September 10, 2018

Tizatillo House


This is where I live in Tizatillo
the best part is that we live in a residencial that has security, so we are pretty safe here.

Elder Owen, my companion in front of our house
this is our living room. the bathroom has the mirror on it and the hall behind Owen leads to the kitchen.
We lug our water from a shop that is only about 5 houses down here in the residencial

Elder Owen is showing my desk. The tall shelf on the side is for pamphlets, and the small one is for miscellaneous stuff. 
This is Elder Owens' study area. (He's hilarious)
door 1: bedroom door
door 2: closet door
door 3: bathroom

We don't have the AC unit like I had in Juticalpa, the fan is the only way for cooling in Tizatillo. Our fan broke in Santa Fe, so this is nice!

This is where I sleep in Tizatillo.  I found the bubblegum pillow in a mega paca (it's like a swap meet)

The bathroom: We have hot water here and we do a good job of changing cleaning duties

closer view of front door- you can't really see our house from the street because of all the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment