Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 65: running like chickens and a Tarde Blanca




SO this week was eventful because of the paintball activity that our zone had right after writing you guys last week. It was a blast and our district--Elder Sullivan, Elder Vazquez, Elder Hernandez, Hermana Cronin and Hermana Laz and I took home the trophy (although we didn’t have a trophy) we won 3 of the 4 games we played-- so we slayed it. I did a good job I got close to being MVP as I had some good hits but my comp took that, he did really good, he had the other district running like chickens with their heads cut off! I did get hit a couple of times on my leg but those are my only war scars. After that we all headed back and Elder Vazquez and I got ready for the week. 

The week went rather well, we had a Stake activity planned which is called a Tarde Blanca which is an activity where we plan a bunch of baptisms in the same building at the same time. Before I talk about that I want to tell about interviews with president. The interviews went well and President offered me some counsels for the zone, one of which is to bring up our numbers of new investigators we find as we need to prepare for the coming months and the baptisms there. SO I commented on the Tarde Blanca and he told  me that this is the reason we need to better prepare for the months to come. He says it is wonderful that we have so many baptisms, but we need to have them continually. So those are the expectations I have for the next weeks. President also gave me a little hint I believe in to the next change. He told me that I may have a new companion and that it isn’t one hundred percent, but it is what he feels the Lord is indicating him. 

This last Saturday we had 6 baptisms for the Tarde Blanca. The Stake had some fun with it and did an activity. It was a type of open house and they took everyone who came and the investigators for baptism to the different classes and taught them what would happen and what we do there. It was a great experience. I would say they had a good time and that it was a good spiritual experience. Hopefully it will be something that they remember for the rest of their lives.

love you guys! 
have a great week and I hope you can enjoy conference!


Our zone played some Paintball last monday. We each paid about 225 limps  to play. It was fun! 
We played the game of paintball at a place called Las Casitas it is really close to the temple.
This is Hermana Cronin and Elder Guerrero is in the back making the funny face.



No comments:

Post a Comment