Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 100: the work continues


a restaurant in Sabana Grande that was pretty good.
too bad they didn't sell comic books on the side! cha ching!
This past week was a normal one with some very unexpected blessings. Our baptism scheduled for December 8th is progressing well. He is reading the Book of Mormon on his own and loves it. We also received a reference of a little girl named Sahory, she is really timid, but wants to be baptized.

One of the things I´ve been focusing on these last weeks is leaving the area better than I found it for whoever comes after me. The Lord is blessing the area as I seek not for my glory but that His work may continue. I´ve seen His hand this week in Orlin (our fecha), and Sahory, the two of them will be great members as time goes by. 

This next week is going to go by really fast as we are full of meetings all week long. As busy as it is I hope that I can enjoy it. 

Other than that not a whole lot has been going on. I am excited for the meetings and the opportunity to continue serving!
I love all of you!

Love, Elder Roberts

the Elders Christmas Tree!
(someone's getting toothpaste for christmas lol)
Elder Arzac took this on our way out. I still don't have my converter.
I will get on later today and send you my pictures next week, I promise. 
This is Navarro and I and some others. We were joking around right before our Christmas activity. It is a fun group!



No comments:

Post a Comment