Monday, June 25, 2018

Week 78: Baptism of the Ziliezar's!


Valeri (14), Yenssi (9), and Alejandro (10) were baptized this week! They were our first contact together.  They really showed us the blessing of trusting in the Lord and the way provided for us.  Their mother's name is Adalia Ziliezar and I think she is 33.

So tomorrow is changes and for the first time in my mission I`m going to be staying in my area. I will be in the area of Santa Fe in Country for more than 4 and a half months! I`m going to be with an Elder Contreras from Mexico as well, so nothing too new. I am excited and worried, I honestly thought I was going to be the one transferred to a new area and was actually gearing up for it but lo and behold...

This week was really good too! Valeri, Alejandro and Yenssi all got baptized which is fantastic! The meeting was very sweet and they all liked it. The three of them were pretty funny pointing their fingers to who got to go first. 

Elder Hassell will be going to an area called Tamara out by the border to La Paz. He`s excited but he wanted to stay in the city. 

Not a whole lot to write about, just the fact that I`m staying stuns me and I think im going into shock. I know there are more people for me to find here in Santa Fe. With the help of the Lord I can do it and do it with a smile. 

I love you guys! Always remember the love the Lord shows us daily; I know right now I`m trying to find it, so tomorrow we`re gonna see what happens.

After their baptism the ward provided a little snack. It was a sweet time.
This is Hermana Rojas and Hermana Machado at this weeks District Meeting.  Hermana Machado is going home this week. She is from Uruguay.
Tomorrow at changes Elder Hassell goes to Támara and Jimenéz goes to Guaimaca. I'll miss them, they are fun.
This is Elder Thevenin after our district meeting.  He just posed like this. (got to make this a meme) He is from the Dominican Republic and is the District Leader right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment