Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 76: Doozy and Dodgeball

This week was a doozy! 
We´ve been going ham out here in Santa Fe, the member visiting has been going good and we are helping the attendance go up. So little by little we are getting this place up to snuff. 

We had interviews with President Ferman and it was my last interview with him, it was pretty baggy or trunky. He talked about how he wants to stay in contact and that we need to leave the mission better than he found it for the new mission president. It was baggy. He told me if I ever come back to visit to Honduras that I have a place in his house to stay and that we would eat some lobster stew. It all sounds good, but it is thinking a little too far into the future for me right now. 

We have our baptisms for the 23rd and it looks like Alejandro and Valeri are going to be ready. We had a church activity this week where we played dodgeball and it was a lot of fun! We played one of the games where it was just Elder Hassell and I against everyone and we came out winning!  A lot of members liked it and had a good time. It should keep them coming to future activities. 

Well, there´s not a whole lot for me to write about this week.  
I hope you guys have a good week. I love all of you! 



There are no pictures this week. Sorry Mom! We are repentant over our lack of pictures. We will do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment