Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 96: thrust in our sickles

Josiel (9) and Milton (14) are brothers. All these kids are all cousins. The girls are Yensi (10), and Lesly (12). Lesly is going to live in Amapala. She will be a good convert out there.  Milton is the one that Elder Owen and I just baptized in September. He has been a good example for his cousins and his little brother.

Soo- this week was really good! We had some good results. Margarita, Margarita and Angelo are really excited to be baptized. Lyssi, Katherine, and Emily our other investigators are still progressing, we are still working with them, they are still interested and I think we can still help them a lot.  We will see what happens. 

Changes are tomorrow and I am officially going to be staying in Tizatillo to finish my mission. It will be my last 6 weeks. I had already expected it, but now it is actually happening. I'm also going to be staying with Elder Arzac he is now officially “my murderer” (my last companion, the last one I have when I leave the mission). 

The zone is also going to be receiving more missionaries. Pretty cool! Yeah, it means more work, but it also means our zone is going to be getting more contacts made and more missionary work done at the same time. I am really looking forward to this next change. 

Everything seems to be going for the better out here in Loarque, we just have to put in some more effort - we have to “thrust in our sickles” with all our might. It's what I'm looking to do in my home stretch! 

Looking forward to this next change and what may come. I hope all is going well back home with all of you guys as well as with our fechas. There are a lot of new people that we will be able to teach. We have a new family we have been teaching I hope they keep progressing. They told us they were going to try and come to church this next week. I hope they do! 

I love you guys! 

Im taking some pictures on our way to Ojonona.
The Wind Turbines are a energy source for the people here, they are really kind of a landmark now 


This is one of the bigger shops here in Ojojona.  It is kind of expensive. Ojojona is a quiet town but a tourist stop
and everything is hand made in other places throughout the country and then brought here to sell


This is a picture from yesterday. Me with Elder Tun from Vera Cruz Mexico. He is currently serving in Manatial. He is the companion of Elder Maughan. We had a meeting together.
Check out this GIANT MOTH! It was BIGGER than my hand! Remember MothMan!
We found him while teaching a lesson. He was interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment