Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 33: uber sick and some training blues

So this week seriously sucked!

I got sick Friday. I have some bad stomach pain with chills and nausea. I’m sorry this letter won’t be long. I’ve been super sick and still am. I don’t have a ton of strength. 

This past week Elder Navarro has been undergoing some stress which is normal. He felt a little scared to talk to me. I reassured him that this was normal. I told him that he can make it through these next 9 weeks and will be able to enjoy the rest of his mission. He felt way better and now confides in me a lot more. It kind of feels weird because of how quiet he is normally. 

I had a fun time in a zone conference but I was sick, so I didn't enjoy it too much. And because of that I had President talking to me most of the time. 
I hope to feel better next week and to write more, but alas I don't have the strength. (no photo's either)

Keep Truckin’

No comments:

Post a Comment