Monday, December 10, 2018

Week 102: the best END



So the end has come, the time is far spent. I am very excited to see all of you guys again and to share experiences with all of you! 

This week we had the baptism of Orlin! I am very thankful I could end these amazing 2 years with a baptism. It was the best end honestly.

I love all of you guys and as it says in 3 John 12-14 I will be seeing you guys soon. 


love you guys! 

Orlin's baptism was great! It was probably one of the smoothest baptisms I have had on my mission.  There are normally some complications, but with Orlin it was calm... really calm.
Crazy thing to come upon or to find in your yard. When we got there they had killed it with a bunch of rocks. They think it ate a cat. What?!  
I got to visit a couple of families in the Nueva and say goodbye before I leave. I can't believe I taught and baptized a number of them 7 months in to my mission.  It has been too long and I am afraid will be a long time before I see any of them ever again. A mission is an amazing experience one will never forget.  I love these Honduran people!! 

This is Valery and Mercedes. They are both baptisms I had while serving in the Nueva Capitale.
Valery just had a baby! 
This is another one of the families I am going to miss. Angelica (Christhian's sister), Neymar, Nataly, Marcela, Nora, and Julissa and Glenda.  Christhian, and Rueben weren't home for me to say goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment